Member Journey Bootcamp - Sept. 14 - Oct. 5, 2023
Learn how to engage prospects and members on every stage of their journey.
Register before Sept. 14
Sep 14, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Every Thursday for 4 weeks on Zoom
About the event
Are you struggling with member prospecting, nurturing and engagement? Do you find managing the member journey to be a complex task? We are here to help! Our Member Journey Bootcamp will provide you with hands-on knowledge and strategies for successful member management.
Join us for an immersive, practical 4-week journey in online expert-guided sessions on the following dates and times:
- Thursday, September 14 - 1 PM - 3 PM ET
- Thursday, September 21 - 1 PM - 3 PM ET
- Thursday, September 28 - 1 PM - 3 PM ET
- Thursday, October 5 - 1 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Throughout this bootcamp, you will learn about key components of the member journey, including prospecting, content marketing, providing industry support, and fostering mutually beneficial relationships.
The Member Journey Bootcamp includes:
- Four weeks of comprehensive training
- Hands-on group exercises and personal feedback
- Actionable tactics and strategies for member engagement
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration with weekly group activities with your cohort
By the end of the bootcamp you will have your own member journey plan, designed to fit the unique needs of your organization.
Space is limited to allow for more focused interaction and collaboration, so register now to transform your member engagement strategies!
The Member Journey Bootcamp is worth 8.5 ASAE CAE credits.
Sept. 14 - Member Prospecting/Nurturing
Sept. 21 - Content Marketing